Program and Project Management: Specific Capabilities and Experience
Street Legal Industries is an International Consultancy Firm providing program and project management services to Federal, State, Local and Private organizations for the past 25 years. We are registered with the U.S. Small Business Administration as an 8(a), Woman-Owned HUBZone certified small business. We provide experienced management professionals with in-depth knowledge covering a range of disciplines from Business Process Analysis; Project Management Program development (project cost controls, project budgeting, procurement, staffing and logistics); and Change Management. Our core competency is understanding our client's project requirements, implementing a tailored program management program with the objective to oversee and improve the project organization's performance to ensure on-time, in-budget project delivery.
Street Legal's core project management program design features:
- Business Process Analysis to identify key programmatic elements and define process that integrate staff competencies and interdepartmental dependencies.
- Program demographic understanding and meaningful attention to the match of cultures, organizations, and project HR requirements.
- Program overview risk analysis to ensure that the program is an integral part – the right fit – of overall business strategy.
- Program initiatives to perform team integration, and fundamental project management techniques to manage each of the project task orders to overcome strengths and weaknesses strategies.
- Defined project resources allocated and assigned with strong lines of executive accountability for the success of the project including day-to-day job responsibilities for key project staff members for the project task order activities.
- Measurable program metrics for integrated task order activities with short-term quantitative financial, budget objectives. Specific performance targets broken down into a set of initiatives and accompanying performance measures to bench mark the Project Team's performance.
- Clear strategies and roadmap for Change Management to ensure mission success.
“When a company is systematic in their project approach, they can bring new projects onto common processes and systems to efficiently execute and maintain performance schedules for on time on budget project delivery.”
Program and Project Management Information System Design and Development
While every implementation of PMIS differs from one organization to another in terms of scope, design, and features, software applications are considered an indispensable component of each implementation. The optimum utilization of a PMIS depends heavily on the way critical information is made available to all stakeholders and the level of process automation.
Almost all organizations acknowledge that effective PMIS is crucial to meeting their project objectives and it is also critical that they are designed with key features while achieving a return on investment.
There are many applications available today that can be used to form the base of the PMIS interface such as Microsoft Project, Primavera, and Proliance. Combining these tools (as illustrated below) with other collaborative and analytic application can provide a central interface that can exceed expectations and provide both tangible and intangible ROI.
Key PMIS Features:
Customizable charts and graphs
Scheduling and Calendar
Role-based access authorization